Dr. Robert has more than 7 years of experience post DM (Medical Oncology) and has worked in premier Cancer Institutes in India. He is interested in providing ethical and quality personalized Cancer care as per current treatment guidelines. Specializes in providing multidisciplinary care to both Solid Tumors (all types of Cancer from head to foot, including Lung Cancer, Breast & Ovarian Cancer in women, Gastrointestinal & Genitourinary Cancer) and Lymphoma.
- MBBS – Madurai Medical College, Madurai (1998)
- MD (General Medicine) - Madurai Medical College, Madurai (2005)
- D M (Medical Oncology ) – Madras Medical College, Chennai (2009)
- Assistant Professor – Pondicherry Institute of Medical Science, Pondicherry (25/04/2016 – 31/01/2017)
- Consultant – Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi (01/11/2011 – 14/03/2016)
- Assistant Professor – Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai (05/10/2009 – 05/10/2011)
- Tutor – CMC, Vellore (August 2005 – February 2006)
- A rare occurrence of a steroid cell tumor of the pelvic mesentery: a case report. J Med Case Reports. 2011 Oct 18;5:517.
- First Report of upfront treatment with Gefitinib in comparison with Chemotherapy in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer patients from South India: Analysis of 120 patients (Accepted as Poster, ESMO 2011; published in Indian Journal of Medical and Paediatric Oncology, 2012)
- Familial germ cell tumor Indian J Hum Genet. 2012 Jan-Apr; 18(1): 119–121.
- Fatal hematogenous relapse of mucinous borderline ovarian tumor of intestinal type. Louis AR, Gupta SK, Gouda C, Gupta G. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2013 Apr;34(2):134-5
- The philosophy of "treatment intent". Louis AR.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2013 May;35(4):334-5
- Primary GIST of the liver masquerading as primary intra-abdominal tumour: a rare extra-gastrointestinal stromal tumour (EGIST) of the liver.Louis AR, Singh S, Gupta SK, Sharma A.J Gastrointest Cancer. 2014 Sep;45(3):392-4.
- Primary Gastric Burkitt's Lymphoma.Mitra S, Mehta A, Gupta SK, Sharma A, Louis AR, Sharma MK, Saxena U, Simson DK, Dewan A.Rare Tumors. 2014 Nov 10;6(4):5300
- Therapy Related Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (trCML) or non-Therapy Related Second Malignancy Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (smCML) following Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL): A Case Report and Review of Literature.AJCCR 2016 April 11,1-9
- Assessment of Glutathione Status and Glutathione Peroxidase Activity in Lung
Cancer Patients M. Raj Kumar MD, A. Robert Louis MD, A. Lourdhu Mary International Journal of Scientific Reseach Vol 5, No 10 (2016)
|Mon||11.00 AM – 5.00 PM|
|Tue||11.00 AM – 5.00 PM|
|Wed||11.00 AM – 5.00 PM|
|Thu||11.00 AM – 5.00 PM|
|Fri||11.00 AM – 5.00 PM|
|Sat||11.00 AM – 5.00 PM|