Dr. Pradeep Kumar is a Senior Consultant with more than 15 years of experience. Trained at one of the finest hospitals in India, he is an expert in advanced management of complex neurological disorders. His area of interests include Stroke, Neuromuscular disorders and electrophysiology.
- MBBS from Calicut Medical College 1993
- MD from Calicut Medical College 1997
- DM from AIIMS, New Delhi 2002
- DNB 2003
- MNAMS 2004
18 years experience in Neurology practice.
- Intravenous Thrombolysis for acute Ischemic Stroke in the 3 to 4·5 hour window – the Malabar experience; 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke 2013 World Stroke Organization; 2013.
- Objective Cardiac markers in Dementia: Results from the Kerala–Einstein Study; International Journal of Cardiology (2012).
- Cirrhosis presenting as Parkinsonism; Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology – JulySeptember 2008.
- Potentially Inappropriate Medication use in individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment: Results from the Kerala Einstein Study; Letter to the Editor; JAGS July 2012; Vol 60; No. 7.
- Leukoencephalopathy with intracranial calcifications and cysts in an adult: Case report and review of literature; Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology, October- December 2010, Vol 13, Issue 4.
- Intravenous Thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke: The Malabar experience 2003 to 2008; Journal of Clinical Neuroscience; 16 (2009) 1276–1278.
|Mon||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Wed||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Thu||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Fri||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|