Dr Sabitha is a Senior Consultant Gynaecologist with 25 years of experience, who deals with all kinds of Obstetrics & Gynaecology cases. She is an expert in managing high risk obstetric cases like PIH, gestational diabetes, jaundice, molar pregnancies, multiple pregnancies, adolescent Gynaec problems, and menopausal problems.
- MBBS from Calicut Medical College in the year 1976
- DGO in Calicut Medical College in the year 1992.
- Worked as RMO at Private Nursing Homes – Rajendra Nursing Home and Nirmala Maternity Hospital.
- Worked as Insurance Medical Officer at ESI Dispensary (Kerala Health Services Department), Karaparamba from 1980 to 1983.
- Worked as Assistant Surgeon at Primary Health Centre Narikkuni from 1983 and later at Community Health Centre, Balussery.
- Worked as Civil Surgeon and Gynaecologist at THQ Hospital, Koyilandy.
- Worked in Women & Children Hospital, Kottaparamba from 1995 to 2006 and retired as Superintendent, after 26 years of Government Service.
- Now working as Senior Consultant at Baby Memorial Hospital from 2006.
District and State Award for meritorious services in Family Planning activities for the year 1987 - 1988.
|Mon||12:00 pm 04:00 pm|
|Tue||10:00 am 04:00 pm|
|Wed||12:00 pm 04:00 pm|
|Thu||12:00 pm 04:00 pm|
|Fri||10:00 am 04:00 pm|
|Sat||12:00 pm 04:00 pm|