John F. John is a Senior Consultant and Interventional Cardiologist with 16 years of experience in Interventional Cardiology. With his extensive experience in Interventional Cardiology, he has been able to produce excellent success rates in procedures like Complex Coronary Angioplasty, Arrhythmia Management, Interventions for Acute MI, Interventions for Structural Heart Disease and heart failure and complex Endovascular Interventions.
- MBBS from St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- MD from Mysore University
- DM in Cardiology from Manipal University
- FSCAI (Fellow Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, USA)
- FACC (Fellow of American College of Cardiology)
- FESC (Fellow of European Society of Cardiology)
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore.
- Associate Professor & HOD in department of Cardiology at Pariyaram Medical College.
- 16 years of experience as Interventionalist.
|Mon||10:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Tue||10:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Wed||10:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Thu||10:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am - 04:00 pm|