Dr. Vineeth is a consultant Cardiothoracic surgeon with special interest in Beating Heart Off-Pump CABG, Valve replacements and valve repair, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery and Peripheral Vascular surgery. He is passionate about developing the “Heart Team” concept of treatment and care of patients with Cardiovascular diseases.
- M.B.B.S from Medical College, Trivandrum 2006.
- MS (General Surgery) from J.J.M Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka 2011.
- MCh (CTVS) from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research, Bangalore, Karnataka 2014.
- Currently working in Baby Memorial Hospital as Director – Business Development & Strategy and also a Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Life Member of Indian Association Cardiovascular – Thoracic Surgeons (IACTS),
- Member of European Association for CardioThoracic Surgery (EACTS)