We understand that each type of cancer is different and so is every patient. Personalised care has got much significance when it comes to cancer care and we offer top-notch services assisted with high-tech facilities and expert medical professional services. Comprehensive range of treatments and medical procedures are offered, tailoring them in a way to suit each patient’s individual medical requisites.
Apart from medical care, counselling is given to the patients in order to make them capable of coping with the social stigma and mental stress caused by cancer. We have specialised clinics for head and neck cancer, musculoskeletal tumors, myeloma, paediatric oncology, leukaemia and lymphoma to ensure focused care for patients suffering from various types of cancers. Immunotherapy and screening test is done for early detection of cancer so that we can make treatment plan accordingly. Expert panel of doctors, pathologists and therapists work in collaboration to provide that best care that meets international standards in terms of quality and accuracy. The department has 15 bedded ICU with bio-safety cabinet for handling cytotoxic medicines.
Panel of Doctors
Dr. Sajeevan is a Senior Medical Oncologist with more than 10 years experience in comprehensive cancer care. He specialises in medical oncology and hematooncology. He believes in delivering compassionate cancer care to patients, with a multidisciplinary approach to determine an optimal and customized treatment pattern. His special area of interest includes breast cancer and gastrointestinal cancers.
MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM-Medical Oncology
10 years of clinical experience in Medical Oncology and Hemato-Oncology
clinical trials in Oncology- solid Tumors
Research articles published in National and International Journals
|Mon||10:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Tue||10:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Thu||10:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Fri||10:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am - 01:00 pm|
Services & Facilities
- Systemic treatment- chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy for all types of cancer
- Dedicated day care chemotherapy unit with all modern facilities like biosafety cabinet
- Experienced and dedicated nursing staffs
- Provision for inpatient chemotherapy
- Chemo port implantation, central venous catheter, PICC lines and advanced drug delivery systems for patient convenience and comfort
- Curative and palliative chemotherapy for all types of cancers- both early and advanced stages
- Treatment of all haematological cancers/ disorders like leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma, MDS, aplastic anaemia, MPD etc.
- Intrathecal, intraperitoneal, intrapleural, intrapericardial ichemotherapy
- All targeted therapy and immunotherapy
- Screening programmes for early detection
- Health education for cancer detection, management and prevention
- Counselling services for cancer patients and relatives
- Specialised clinics for breast cancer, myeloma, head and neck, thoracic oncology
- Interdisciplinary care with nuclear medicine palliative medicines etc.