Infertility & Laparoscopic Surgery
Infertility is a condition when a woman is not able to have children even after one year of unprotected intercourse. Due to lifestyle changes, stress, late marriage and other reasons, many women seek treatment to find a solution for their infertility problem. We provide different infertility treatments, the success rate of which are quite high. Laparoscopic surgery is used in detecting infertility problems. With laparoscopic procedure, doctors can reach an accurate diagnosis and provide effective treatments. This helps the doctors cure conditions such as blocked fallopian tubes, fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic pain, pelvic infection, ovarian cyst, etc. before they start with the infertility treatments.
Panel of Doctors
Infertility & Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Bavin is an infertility expert with years of experince in various hospitals in India and abroad. He is a Senior Consultant with in special interests in reproductive medicine, Artificial Reproductive Techniques (ART), In Vitro Fertilisation, (IVF) human embryology.
- M B B S
- M D
- Diplomate of National Board of Examinations
- Diploma in Advanced Gynaecological Endoskopie
- Consultant from 2001 till date, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Baby Memorial Hospital, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Consultant from 2003 to 2004, Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
- Consultant from 2000 2006 Taj Maternity Hospital, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Lecturer from 1998 to 1999 Seth G S Municipal Medical College & Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- Medical Officer 19981999 Seth G S Municipal Medical College & Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- Resident Medical Officer from 1995 to 1997 Seth G S Municipal Medical College & Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Parel, Mumbai (Rotatory posts in Dept of Obstetrics Gynaecology, Dept of Neonatology, Dept of General Surgery)
- Coordinator “Practices of Dilation and Curettage” Project with World Health Organisation
- Coordinator “Mefepristone and Induced Abortion” Project with Indian Council Medical Research
- Coordinator “Training Programmes in Infertility and ART” FOGSI Federation of Obstetrics Gynaecology Societies of India
- Coordinator “All India Training programmes in Electronic Foetal Monitoring” FOGSI Federation of Obstetrics Gynaecology Societies of India
- Coordinator “All India Training programmes in Ultrasound ” FOGSI Federation of Obstetrics Gynaecology Societies of India
- Coordinator “Upgradation of Urban Health Centre” project of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Coordinator “Awareness of HIV AIDS in rural and urban setting” project of University of Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- 1993 – (MBBS) Dr Pramila Bhatia Gold Medal in Obstetrics Gynaecology.
- 1997-98 – (MD) Dr Mangaldas Mehta Gold Medal / Dr Purandare Gold Medal / Dr Saraiya Gold Medal.
- 1999 - Acharya Medal for Scientific paper presentation on Critical Mitral Stenosis with Pregnancy and Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty.
- 1999 - World Congress of Infertility, Labor and Delivery Mumbai conferred prize for Uterine Cavity Assessment with Ultrasound, Hysteroscopy.
- 2003 - Asia Pacific Congress of Fertility Sterility, Okinawa, Japan conferred Travel Prize and Invited Lecture for Role of Color Doppler on the Day of Embryo Transfer.
|Mon||12:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Wed||12:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Thu||12:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
With over 13 years of experience in the field of gynaecology, Dr. Sivadas is highly skilled and knowledgeable in infertility issues. His special interests are IVF and gynecological endoscopic surgeries. He has expertise in laparoscopic myomectomy, hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy, adhesiolysis, hysteroscopic myomectomy and polypectomy.
|Mon||10:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Wed||10:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Fri||10:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Services & Facilities
The department offers Consultation, co-ordination, and multidisciplinary care to patients.
- Menstrual disorders, adnexal tumours, malignancy
- Pre conception advice and management
- For pregnancy
- For contraception
- With history of reproductive or gestational losses, miscarriages, extra uterine pregnancy, still births
- Co morbid medical or coexistent medical illness or medications or past surgeries
- Operative Laparoscopy Hysteroscopy
- Uterus / Ovarian / Adnexal / Cervix - benign and malignant conditions
- Comprehensive evaluation, ovarian stimulation, sexual issues, assisted reproductive technology
- Reproductive and fertility enhancing surgery, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Pregnancy following ART and Infertility
- Medical Disorders with Pregnancy