Dr. Bhargavan is a senior consultant at BMH, who is able to care for difficult and complicated medical issues. He is highly knowledgeable and has presented several papers through articles, journals and publications.
- MBBS - 1972,
- MD 1979,
- FRCP (Glasg),
2003 June onwards - Senior Consultant, Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut.
Teaching in MCH, Calicut - Undergraduate - 29 years, Postgraduate - 24 years.
- Bhargavan P.V, Kumar AM, Rajendran. V.R, Fassaluddeen ASM, Allgrove Syndrome – A Syndrome of Primary Adrenocortical Insufficiency with Achalasia of the Cardia and Deficient Tear Production - JAPI -2003 Jul; st():721-8
- S. Madhavan, Geetha, P.V. Bhargavan Recurrent Miller fFsher Syndrome - JAPI vol-52 July 2004.
- Pappachan MJ, Mathew S, Aravindan KP, Khader A, Bharghavan PV, Kareem MM, Tuteja U, Shukla J, Batra HV.Risk factors for mortality in patients with leptospirosis during an epidemic in northern Kerala. National Medical Journal 2004; 17:240-3
- Mansoor CA, Bhargavan PV, Rajanish R, Lekha R Nair. DisseminatedHistoplasmosis - Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 2013; 47:639-42
- Hoyeraal–Hreidarsson Syndrome - A rare variant of dyskeratosiscongenita - A case report - JIMA (Ref.No. HE/accepted/RV-72/2012
- Raveendran V. Abdul Aziz, Bhargavan PV - Performance of the 2010 ACR/EULAR classification criteria for rheumatoid arthritis ina prospective study of early arthritis cohort in Kerala, India - Indian Journal of Rheumatology Sep-2014, 9:107 -111
- KundanPatil, P.V. Bhargavan, Rajesh Muraleedharan, NeenaMampilly - Left Ventricular Mid- Cavity Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with myeloproliferative neoplasm leading to multiple cerebral embolism - JAPI Vol 63 May 2015
- Pankaj S Agrawal, P.V. Bhargavan, NeenaMampilly - Isolated Actinomycotic Swelling in Right Upper Cervical Region - JAPI Vol 63, Dec- 2015
- P.V.Bhargavan, JareJagannath, Nagraj - Ebola Virus Disease - BMH journal 2015 - 2(1)9-16 Google Scholar
- KalpeshSukhwani, P.V,Bhargavan, K.G. Alexander - A rare case of sepsis in a patient with diabetic ketosis a case report - Journal of International authorized Researchers - P ISSN:2320 - elssn:2320 -2742
- P.V. Bhargavan, KundanPatil, Eosinophilicgranulomatosis with polyangitis: A Case Report - Journal of International Medical Sciences Academy - accepted (in print)
Best doctor award by Calicut branch of IMA 2014
|Mon||09:00 am - 01:00 pm|
|Tue||09:00 am - 01:00 pm|
|Wed||09:00 am - 01:00 pm|
|Thu||09:00 am - 01:00 pm|
|Fri||09:00 am - 01:00 pm|
|Sat||09:00 am - 01:00 pm|