Dr. Anoop is passionate about his work as a Paediatric Oncologist. He had his Fellowship in Paediatric Oncology from the Kidwai Cancer Institute, Bangalore, one of the premier oncology centres in India. He is adept at managing both haematological and solid tumours. He has publications in indexed journals and presented papers at various national level conferences.
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Calicut (2008)
- MD (Paediatrics) – Government Medical College, Alappuzha (2014)
- Fellowship in Paediatric Oncology – Kidwai Cancer Institute, Bangalore (2017)
- Assistant Surgeon – Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala (July 2014 – Dec 2015)
- Anoop C, Appaji L, Padma M, Namrata NR, Arunakumari BS et al. (2017) Acute Myeloid Leukemia in a Child with Fanconi Anemia-A Case Report from a Tertiary Care Cancer Center in South India. Hematol Transfus Int J 4(3): 00083. DOI: 10.15406/htij.2017.04.00083.
- First Prize for Paediatric quiz for resident doctors held at regional level organized by Indian Academy of Paediatrics at Alappuzha, India (2012)
- Second prize for Paediatric quiz for resident doctors held at regional level organized by Indian Academy of Paediatrics at Alappuzha, India (2013)
|Mon||9.00A.M. – 5.00 P.M.|
|Tue||9.00A.M. – 5.00 P.M.|
|Wed||9.00A.M. – 5.00 P.M.|
|Thu||9.00A.M. – 5.00 P.M.|
|Fri||9.00A.M. – 5.00 P.M.|
|Sat||9.00A.M. – 5.00 P.M.|