Dr. Sunil George is a Senior Consultant in Nephrology with many years of experience in treating patients of all ages with kidney diseases. His area of special interest is critical care nephrology and renal transplantation. He has many achievements to his credit, including first related cadaver transplant in Kerala, first mobile dialysis unit in North Kerala and first Paediatric CAPD (Peritoneal Dialysis) in North Kerala.
MD in General medicine and DM in Nephrology from CMC Vellore in the year 1999.
Working in Baby Memorial Hospital from 1999.
- KMCC, Dubai, C.H. Award 2011 (December)
- Best Doctor Award (Y’s Men Club) 2011
- Kerala Chamber Kidney Specialist Award 2012 (May)
- Riyadh KMCC Excellence Award 2012 (July)
- 1st Related CADAVER Transplant in Kerala
- 1st Mobile Dialysis Unit in North Kerala
- 1st Paediatric CAPD (Peritoneal Dialysis) in North Kerala
- Paediatric Renal Transplant since 2012
- Secretary, Calicut Nephrology Club 2001 to 2010
- Associate Professor in Nephrology
|Mon||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Tue||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Wed||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Fri||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 2:00 pm (Excluding 2nd Sat)|