Find a DoctorFind the doctors who have experience in the specific care you need. Just fill in the details below.
Dr. Chellenton Jayakrishnan MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DNB (General Medicine), DM (Neurology) ( Consultant )
Dr. Jayakrishnan C, is a consultant neurologist with over 7 years of experience. His areas of special interests are in epilepsy and stroke. His expertise includes management of difficult epilepsy.
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Jhansi (2003)
- MD (General Medicine) - Government Medical College, Calicut (2007)
- DNB (General Medicine) – National Board of Examination, (2009)
- DM ( Neurology) – Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram (2012)
- Senior Resident – Government Medical College, Kozhikode (2007-2008)
- Provisional Tutor – Government Medical College, Kozhikode
- Consultant Physician – Cooperative Hospital Thavam, Kannur (2008- 2010)
- Assistant Professor – Academy Of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram (2013- 2015)
- Associate Professor – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal (2015 – 2017)
- Intracranial hypertension with polyradiculopathy--early CSF diversion to optimize neurological recovery. Sreedharan SE, Sarathchandran P, Menon G, Chellenton J, Sylaja PN. Br J Neurosurg. 2012 Aug;26(4):558-60
- Reversible pancallosal signal changes in febrile encephalopathy: report of 2 cases. Sreedharan SE, Chellenton J, Kate MP, Kesavadas C. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2011 Oct;32(9):E172-4
- Cerebrotendinous xanthomatosis: a treatable neurodegenerative disease. Sandeep P, Jayakrishnan C, Sadanan S, Sreekumar S, Thulasidharan NK. J Assoc Physicians India. 2009 Oct;57:716-7
- Gold Medalist in Final MBBS, and best outgoing student in MBBS.
- Professor Dr.G.K.Warrier Memorial Gold medal in General Medicine (MD Calicut University examination) in 2007, for best outgoing student in General Medicine form Government medical college Kozhikode, Kerala.
OP Days and Timings
|Mon||11.00 A.M. – 5.00 P. M.|
|Tue||11.00 A.M. – 5.00 P. M.|
|Wed||11.00 A.M. – 5.00 P. M.|
|Thu||11.00 A.M. – 5.00 P. M.|
|Fri||11.00 A.M. – 5.00 P. M.|
|Sat||11.00 A.M. – 5.00 P. M.|