Dr.Arun.T.J is the consultant Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgeon at BMH. He is trained in Maxillofacial trauma surgery, Orthognathic surgery, Facial cosmetic surgery, Head and neck cancer, Cleft and Craniofacial surgery, Maxillofacial reconstruction, Microvascular surgery, TMJ surgeries, Minor oral and Dento -alveolar surgeries and Dental implant surgery. He has vast experience in the specialty and performed more than 1500 Maxillofacial cases. He is credited with many national publications and presentations. He is a life member of Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India, Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology and Indian Dental Association. His areas of interest are Corrective jaw surgery, Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery, Facial Trauma surgery, Head and neck cancer surgery and Maxillofacial reconstruction.
- BDS - Govt.Dental College, Calicut - 2005.
- MDS(OMFS) - Govt.Dental College,Thiruvananthapuram -2010.
- CONSULTANT – Department Of Maxillofacial Surgery, BMH (December 2012- Still date).
- JUNIOR CONSULTANT- Department Of Plastic, Reconstructive and Microvascular Surgery,BMH (October 2011- November 2012).
- SENIOR RESIDENT - Dept.Of Surgical Oncology, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (February 2011August 2011).
- SENIOR RESIDENT - Dept.Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Govt.Medical College, Kottayam (August 2010 to February 2011).
- JUNIOR RESIDENT- Dept.Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Govt.Dental College,Thiruvananthapuram (May 2007 – May 2010).
- A novel technique of monitoring a completely covered free flap - Indian journal of Plastic Surgery, January to April 2014 Vol.47 issue 1 Page 150-152.
- Palmar arch reconstruction using dorsal venous arch of foot for revascularization of Multiple digits Indian journal of Plastic Surgery, January to April 2014 Vol.47 issue 1 Page 120-123.
- Submental endotracheal intubation in maxillofacial trauma – Clinical assessment.
- Submitted to University of Kerala in January 2010.
|Sat||11:00 am - 04:00 pm|