Dr. Schiller is a Senior Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon with focus on Arthroscopy and Sports Injuries. He is trained in sports traumatology at University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris. He is renowned for treating famous sports personnel. There are many publications on arthroscopy and sports trauma to his credit.
- MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Trichur from 1982 to 1987.
- Senior Resident in Orthopaedics from Diplomat universitaire. Sports traumatologie, University Pierre et Marie Curie. Paris from 198788 and 199192.
- Interne. Hospital St. Maurice. Institut national de sports traumatologie. Paris. France. 1992
- Diploma in Orthopaedics at KMC Manipal from 199496.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon at National hospital, Calicut from 1996 - 2001.
- Senior Consultant at National hospital, Calicut from 2001 from 2007.
- Senior Consultant at Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut from 2008 to till date.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Member of Kerala Orthopaedic Association.
- Member of Indian Arthroscopic Society.
- Member of Indian Shoulder and Elbow Society.
- Secretary of Kerala Shoulder and Elbow Society.
- Medical Advisor of Ushas School of Athletics, SEPT Football Academy, Sports Authority of India Fencing, Football, Volleyball etc.
Currently researching on relationship between portal placement and femoral tunnel length in trans portal technique of acl reconstruction.
- Meniscal repair techniques. Indian Arthroscopy Society. Annual Meet. Manipal 2008.
- PCL and pLC Reconstruction, indications and technique. OASISCON (Orthopaedic Association of South India.) Hyderabad. 2011.
- Subacromial Impingement Principles of Management. OASISCON. (Orthopaedic Association of South India). Bangalore. 2012.
- Arthroscopic Subacromial Decompression Treatment Rationale. OASISCON. (Orthopaedic Association of South India). Pondicherry. 2013.
- Dr. Alexander. Memorial Oration. Posterior and Postero. Lat. Instabilities. Arthrocon 2012.
- Conducted live Surgery on ACL/PCL combined Reconstruction. Arthrocon 2012.
- Transportal ACL Reconstruction Advantages, Disadvantages. Kerala Orthopaedic Association Annual Conference. Kottayam. 2013.
- Chaired Session on Arthroscopy in Karnataka Orthopaedic Association Annual Meet, Manipal. 2013.
- Bone Patellar Tendon Bone ACL Reconstruction. Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association Annual Meet. Thanjavur. 2013.
- Saving the Meniscus. Techniques of Meniscal Repair. Conference Lecture. Jan 25. 2014. Kerala Orthopaedic Association Annual Meet. Trivandrum.
- Instructor for Cadaveric Workshop on Basic Shoulder Arthroscopy. Rammaiah Advanced Medical Learning Centre. Bangalore conducted by Asian Arthroscopy Society and Karl Storz.
- Scheduled Advanced Shoulder Workshop under KOA. Calicut in 2014.
- Arthroscopic Workshop with Live Surgeries scheduled for 2015 in Baby Memorial Hospital with KOA Annual Conference.
|Tue||09:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Wed||09:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Thu||09:00 am - 04:00 pm|
|Fri||09:00 am - 04:00 pm|