Dr. Roy Chally is a veteran Urologist in India with 5 decades of experience. With surgical skills that are exceptionally brilliant, he is the first surgeon in Kerala to perform Renal transplant. He is an eminent academician who has trained generations of Urologists across India. He has lectured in various forums of the Urological Societies, A.S.I and regional societies. He has participated as a Faculty Member in many EndoUrological Workshops in the country. He was the past president of U.S.I and U.A.K and past Secretary of U.S.I. He is the Treasurer of Kerala Chapter of A.S.I. He was the Inspector for Indian Medical Council for starting MCh course in Urology. He is the Travelling Professor for the Urological Society of India and Member of Editorial Board in Indian Journal of Urology.
- MBBS from Kerala University.
- MS (Surgery) from Kerala University in the year 1963.
- MCh (Urology) from AIIMS (Delhi) in the year 1969.
- 1965-1968 : Tutor in Surgery at Medical College, Kottayam.
- 1968-1970 : Assistant Professor in Surgery at Medical College, Kottayam.
- 1970-1975 : Associate Professor in Urology at Medical College, Calicut.
- 1978-1981 : Assistant Professor in Urology at Medical College, Calicut.
- 1981-1992 : Professor of Urology at Medical College, Calicut.
- 1992-2000 : Head of Department of Urology at National Hospital, Calicut.
- 1995-2000 : Head of Department of Urology at PVS and Fathima Hospital, Calicut.
- From 2000 : Head of the Department of Urology at Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut.
- Was Examiner for MCh Degree in Calicut University, Kerala University, M.G.R. University, Mangalore University, Bangalore University, Osamania University, Ahamedabad University and Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education, Chandigarh.
- Was Examiner for DNB course under National Board of Examinations.
- 20 research papers guided in the department of Urology at Calicut Medical College, Calicut for University of Calicut.
- Principal Investigator for ICMR Research project in stone disease at Calicut Medical College from 1986 to 1992.
- Principal Investigator for State Board Research for a project on T.B. in the urinary tract.
- Reference for scrutinizing projects for the state Board of Research.
- 16 publications in National and International Journals.
- 60 papers presented in National Meetings.
- Dr Raghavachari Oration for the Kerala Surgical Association.
- Dr H.S. Bhat Oration for the Association of Southern Urologists.
- Dr Himadiri Sarcar Memorial Oration for the Urological Society of India Annual Meeting.
- Dr Pinnamansni Oration for the Urological Society of India.
- Winner of the Urology Gold Medal in 1996.
- Rotary Club of Calicut East Vocational Service Award.
|Mon||09:00 am - 10:00 am , 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Tue||09:00 am - 10:00 am , 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Wed||09:00 am - 10:00 am , 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Thu||09:00 am - 10:00 am , 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Fri||09:00 am - 10:00 am , 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Sat||09:00 am - 10:00 am , 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm|