Dr. Azeez is one of the most experienced Endourologists in India, who has done more than 12,000 procedures for Urinary stones. He is first in Malabar to start Endourological Procedures for Urinary Stones and other urological problems. He is an invited faculty for Endourological Workshops in various places in India. Has presented papers in various State, National and International conferences of Urology and Endourology regarding Percutaneous Renal surgeries and other endoscopic procedures. Has his own modifications for various instruments used for Endourological procedures which has been presented and shown in workshops.
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Kozhikode in the year 1981.
- MS (General Surgery) from Government Medical College, Kozhikode in the year 1986.
- MCh (Urology) from Government Medical College, Kozhikode in the year 1990.
- Special Training in ESWL in various hospitals in Paris in the year 1994.
- 1985-1986: Lecturer (Undergraduate) in Urology at Government Medical College Calicut.
- 1986-1992: Lecturer (Postgraduate) in Urology at Government Medical College Calicut.
- 1992-2000: Consultant Urologist in Private Hospitals at Kozhikode.
- From 2000: Consultant Urologist and Incharge of Endourology and ESWL at Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut.
- Editor and Contributor – Hand book on Endourology.
Principal Investigator for Drug Trial – Prazosin GITS v/s Terazosin in BPH
- Ureteroscopy – an initial experience : Indian Journal of Urology
- Initial Management of Urethral Trauma : National Medical Journal
|Mon||01:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Tue||01:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Wed||01:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Thu||01:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Fri||01:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Sat||01:00 pm - 04:00 pm|