Dr. Paulose is a Senior Consultant Urologist with more than 15 years of experience. He is trained in Laparoscopic surgery for the management of renal diseases and is an expert in Renal transplant. His areas of special interest include urologic oncology, male infertility, reconstructive surgery and renal transplant.
- MBBS form Medical College Calicut in the year 1990
- MS (General Surgery) from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore in the year 1995.
- DNB (Urology) from MPUH – Nadiad Gujarat in the year 2000.
- Laparoscopic Surgery University Diploma (IRCAD) from European Institute of Telesurgery, Strasbourg France in the year 2003.
- Senior Resident in Urology at CMC Velore from July 1996 to December 1997.
- Senior Consultant Urologist at Baby Memorial Hospital since June 2000.
- Invited Panel Member in the panel discussion on Pelvic Organ Prolapse held during the 34th Congress of Society International D’urologie at Glasgow, Scotland.
- Failure of Seminal Emission in Retroperitoneal Fibrosis, P Chally, G Gopalakrishnan, V Nath and N S Kekre, Department of Urology, CMC Vellore, Tamilnadu, British Journal of Urology (1998), 81, 503.
- Presented papers at National and Regional Urological meets.
Gold Medallist in DNB (Urology)
|Mon||01:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Tue||01:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Wed||01:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Thu||01:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Fri||01:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Sat||01:00 pm - 05:00 pm|