Dr. Vishnu Rajan Nambiar is a radiation oncologist trained in precision radiotherapy including IMRT, Volumetric arc therapy (VMAT), Image Guided radiotherapy (IGRT), Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS), Stereoablative Radiosurgery (SABR/SBRT), Total Skin Electron Therapy (TSET) and HDR Brachytherapy.
Teaching experience: MBBS, BSc. MRT and DRT students – 4 years (including post-graduate training period)
Work Experience (including oncology training):
- Amrita Cancer Institute (AIMS, Kochi): 2011 to 14
- Dept of Radiation Oncology, BMH : from October, 2014 onwards.
- Trimodality treatment in muscle invasive bladder cancer –What is the current status? Amrita Journal of Medicine,Vol.9, No:1, JanJun 2013, page 1421. K.Beena, Vishnu Rajan Nambiar, Makuny Dinesh.
- 2. Organ preservation in early carcinoma of the penis with HDR brachytherapy A retrospective review of technique and outcome. JIPMER Journal of Cancer, Vol 2:issue 1, July 2013, page 3742. K.Beena, N.M.Soumya, M.Dinesh, Rejneesh Kumar, R.N.Vishnu
- 3.Management of Stage Ib Carcinoma of Cervix. Amrita Journal of Medicine, Vol.10, No:1, JanJun 2014, page 913 (Review Article)Beena K., Anand R K, Vishnu R N.