Dr. Anoop is the Consultant and Chief of Critcal Care Medicine at BMH. He is an expert, capable of handling complicated cases, across multiple Specialities. He is trained extensively in management of critically ill people including post poly trauma surgeries, difficult airway management and Percutaneous Tracheostomies. His areas of interests are critical care ultrasound, infectious diseases and polytrauma care. He is an invited faculty for many regional and national critical care medicine conferences and he also holds an international diploma in intensive care.
- MBBS from Calicut Medical College
- MD from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine [IDCCM] from Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- European Diploma in Intensive Care [EDIC] from European Society of Intensive Care.
Previously worked in Critical Care Medicine departments in Kasturba Medical College- Mangalore, Manipal Hospital - Bangalore and Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Calicut.
He was the organising secretary for the First South Zone Critical Care Conference [SZCC 2015] held in Calicut.
He is an active member of:
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
- Society of Critical Care Medicine, USA
- Neuro Critical Care Society, USA
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Disease
- Infectious Diseases Society of America.