Find a DoctorFind the doctors who have experience in the specific care you need. Just fill in the details below.
Dr. Rinoy Chandran MBBS, MD (Anaesthesiology), IDCCM ( Junior Consultant )
His areas of interest are ARDS, Sepsis with MODS and management of polytrauma.
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Calicut (2010)
- MD(Anaesthesiology) – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (2014)
- EDIC (PART 1) - European Society of Critical Care Medicine (2017)
- IDCCM – Indian College of Critical Care Medicine (2017)
- Assistant Professor – Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram (July 2015 – Dec 2015)
- Sr. Resident – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (Feb 2015 – June 2015)
- Thesis paper presented in the 47th annual meeting of SOAP (Society Of Obstetric Anesthesia And Perinatology) held from 13th May 2015 to 17th May 2015 at Colorado Springs, USA.
- Author “INTERNAL JUGULAR VEIN THROMBOSIS FROM RHINO-CEREBRAL MUCORMYCOSIS: BE CAREFUL BEFORE CANNULATION” published in the indian journal of critical care medicine Indian J Crit Care Med. 2014 Aug; 18(8):546-7.
- Co author “ANEURYSMAL HEMORRHAGE IN A PREGNANT PATIENT WITH COARCTATION OF AORTA: AN ANAESTHETIC CHALLEGE” published in journal of clinical anesthesia, January 2018.
- Co author “EMERGENT INTUBATION AND DIALYSIS AMONG PATIENTS IN INDIA WHO DELIBERATELY INGEST FORMIC ACID” published in academic emergency medicine May 2017.