Dr.Vinayakh is a Consultant Surgeon with more than 5 years of experience as a General and Laparoscopic Surgeon and has special interest in Minimally Invasive Varicose Vein Surgery using Abalators. Also trained in Sutureless Thyroidectomy and Breast surgeries.
- MBBS (P.S.G Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Coimbatore)
- MS in General Surgery (Government Medical College, Mysore)
- FMAS ( Fellowship In Minimal access Surgery )
- FIAGES ( Fellowship in Indian Association of Gastr Endoscopic Surgeons )
- Underwent special Training for Radiofrequency Abaltion for varicose veins at Chettinad Healthcity , Chennai for 2 years.
- Life Member of the Indian Hernia Society.
- Life Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- Life Member of Indian Association of Gastroendoscopic Surgeons.
- Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India.
- Senior Specialist in Geeral Surgery at Aster Medcity , Kochifor 2 years
- Specialist in General Surgery at Aster Medcity,Kochi for 1 year
- Assistant Professor - Department of General Surgery, Chettinad Healthcity (Medical College and Research Institute), Chennai for 3 yeras
- Junior Resident - Department of General Surgery, Govt. Medical College, Mysore for 3 years.
Presented paper on rare disease of Juvenile Hyaline Fibromatosis at the National Conference of association of Surgeons of India held at Coimbatore in 2009.
|Mon||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Wed||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Fri||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|