Dr. Bavin is an infertility expert with years of experince in various hospitals in India and abroad. He is a Senior Consultant with in special interests in reproductive medicine, Artificial Reproductive Techniques (ART), In Vitro Fertilisation, (IVF) human embryology.
- M B B S
- M D
- Diplomate of National Board of Examinations
- Diploma in Advanced Gynaecological Endoskopie
- Consultant from 2001 till date, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Baby Memorial Hospital, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Consultant from 2003 to 2004, Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai
- Consultant from 2000 2006 Taj Maternity Hospital, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Lecturer from 1998 to 1999 Seth G S Municipal Medical College & Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- Medical Officer 19981999 Seth G S Municipal Medical College & Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- Resident Medical Officer from 1995 to 1997 Seth G S Municipal Medical College & Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Parel, Mumbai (Rotatory posts in Dept of Obstetrics Gynaecology, Dept of Neonatology, Dept of General Surgery)
- Coordinator “Practices of Dilation and Curettage” Project with World Health Organisation
- Coordinator “Mefepristone and Induced Abortion” Project with Indian Council Medical Research
- Coordinator “Training Programmes in Infertility and ART” FOGSI Federation of Obstetrics Gynaecology Societies of India
- Coordinator “All India Training programmes in Electronic Foetal Monitoring” FOGSI Federation of Obstetrics Gynaecology Societies of India
- Coordinator “All India Training programmes in Ultrasound ” FOGSI Federation of Obstetrics Gynaecology Societies of India
- Coordinator “Upgradation of Urban Health Centre” project of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Coordinator “Awareness of HIV AIDS in rural and urban setting” project of University of Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- 1993 – (MBBS) Dr Pramila Bhatia Gold Medal in Obstetrics Gynaecology.
- 1997-98 – (MD) Dr Mangaldas Mehta Gold Medal / Dr Purandare Gold Medal / Dr Saraiya Gold Medal.
- 1999 - Acharya Medal for Scientific paper presentation on Critical Mitral Stenosis with Pregnancy and Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty.
- 1999 - World Congress of Infertility, Labor and Delivery Mumbai conferred prize for Uterine Cavity Assessment with Ultrasound, Hysteroscopy.
- 2003 - Asia Pacific Congress of Fertility Sterility, Okinawa, Japan conferred Travel Prize and Invited Lecture for Role of Color Doppler on the Day of Embryo Transfer.
|Mon||12:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Wed||12:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Thu||12:00 pm - 04:00 pm|