Dr. Anisha is a dermatologist with more than 2 years of experience. She has expertise in Aesthetic dermatology and trained in various procedures including Lasers, Chemical Peeling, Skin Rejuvenation, Botox, Fillers and PRP. She secured first rank in MBBS under University of Kannur, 2006.
- MBBS – Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram (2006)
- MD (Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy ) – Government Medical College, Calicut (2014)
- Consultant – Relief Hospital and Trauma Centre, Kondotty ( Jan 2016 – Dec 2016)
- Consultant – Ramdas Clinic and Nursing Home, Perinthalmanna ( Jan 2016 – Dec 2016 )
- Senior Resident – Government Medical College, Calicut ( Dec 2014 – Dec 2015)
- Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms without skin rash.Sasidharanpillai S, Binitha MP, Manikath N, Janardhanan AK.Indian J Pharmacol. 2015 Nov-Dec;47(6):687-9.
- Pyoderma gangrenosum in association with microscopic colitis, idiopathichypereosinophilic syndrome, selective IgE deficiency and diabetes mellitus.Riyaz N, Sasidharanpillai S, Rahima S, Bindu V, Shaan M, Raghavan NT, Mohan L,Janardhanan AK. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2015 Aug;40(6):629-32.
- Childhood leprosy: a retrospective descriptive study from Government Medical College,Kozhikode, Kerala, India.Sasidharanpillai S, Binitha MP, Riyaz N, Ambooken B, Mariyath OK, George B,Janardhanan AK, Sherjeena PV. Lepr Rev. 2014 Jun;85(2):100-10.
- Changing trends in leprosy among patients attending a tertiary care institution.Sasidharanpillai S, Reena Mariyath OK, Riyaz N, Binitha MP, George B, Janardhanan AK,Haridas N. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2014 Jul-Aug;80(4):338-40
- Gold Medals for best performance in Community Medicine and General Surgery duringMBBS.
- First Rank in M.B.B.S., University of Kannur, Kerala, India, 2006.
|Mon||10.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tue||10.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wed||10.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thu||10.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Fri||10.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Sat||10.00 am – 5.00 pm|