Dr. Meera Bhagyanathan is a senior consultant Dermatologist with Experience of over 36 years in various skin diseases. She has extensive knowledge and expertise in leprosy and sexually transmitted diseases. She is also a member of various dermatologic associations in the country.
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Calicut from 1969 to 1974.
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology from College of Physicians and Surgeons, Bombay from 1978 to 1980.
- MD in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology from Government Medical College, Calicut from 1984 to 1986.
- Worked as assistant Surgeon in various Government Rural Health services from October 1980 to June 1994.
- Worked as Civil Surgeon at Government Leprosy Hospital, Calicut from June 1994 to March 1996.
- Worked as Civil Surgeon, HOD and In charge, Leprosy Prevention Unit at Government General Hospital, Calicut from March 1996 to September 2004.
- Worked as Senior Consultant at MIMS, Calicut from June 2005 to July 2011.
- Now working as Senior Consultant at Baby Memorial Hospital from July 2011 till date.
- Membership in Indian Medical Association
- Membership in Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
- Membership in Indian Association for the study of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS.
- Membership in Indian Association of Leprologists.
- Membership in Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
- Membership in Cosmetic Dermatology Society
- Fellow in International Medical Sciences Academy from 2011.
- Full length research paper – Three Physical Markers of Insulin Resistance (body mass index, waist circumference and acanthosis nigricans): A cross sectional study among children in South India Medical Practice in review; Vol.2 (4) pp. 37 – 43, June 2011.
- Accepted for publication – Acanthosis Nigricans: A screening test for Insulin Resistance and thereby for type 2 diabetes Mellitus; Indian Journal of Dermatology.
|Mon||09:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Tue||09:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Wed||09:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Thu||09:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Fri||09:00 am - 12:00 pm|