A well-trained, well-qualified senior orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Muraleedharan K. renders his services to thousands of patients every year. He has also worked for the Kerala Government Health Services and his vast experience and knowledge has been instrumental in providing right care to patients of all age groups.
- MBBS in the year 197076 and D.Ortho in the year 19921994 from Government Medical College, Calicut.
- Basic Trauma Life Support Advanced (2005)
- Comprehensive Trauma Life Support of International Trauma Anesthesia and Critical Care Society (2008)
- Basic Life Support (2014)
- AO Principles of Operative Fracture Treatment (2005)
- AO Course Advances in Operative Fracture Management (2007)
- Medical Officer at Mission Hospital, Wayanad from 1976 - 1979.
- Senior Resident in general Surgery at Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital, Madras from 1979-1980
- Civil surgeon Kerala Government Health Services from 1980-1996
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon at Baby Memorial Hospital from 1996
|Mon||10:30 am - 02:00 pm|
|Wed||01:00 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Thu||10:30 am - 02:00 pm|