Dr. Praveen Kumar is the Chief and Senior Consultant of Pulmonary Medicine with more than 16 years of experience. He is well experienced in management of all respiratory diseases and his areas of special interest include asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, respiratory failure, non-invasive ventilation and respiratory infections including tuberculosis.
- MBBS from Government Medical College Calicut in 1994
- MD in Pulmonary Medicine from JIPMER Pondichery in the year 2000
- DNB in Pulmonology from NBE, New Delhi in the year 2004
- MNAMS from National Academy of Medical Science in the year 2005
- Training in Critical Care from Melbourne, Australia in the year 2006.
- FCCP from American College of Chest Physician in the year 2015
- Junior Residency in Pulmonary Medicine at JIPMER from 1997 to 2000.
- Junior Consultant in Health Services from 2000 to 2002.
- Consultant from 2003, Senior Consultant from 2008 and Unit Chief from 2015 at Baby Memorial Hospital.
A Case of Pulmonary Mucormycosis; 2008 Pulmonology
|Mon||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Tue||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Wed||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Thu||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Fri||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Sat||10:00 am - 05:00 pm|