Dr. Sabir is a young talented consultant Pulmonologist with special interests in asthma, COPD, non-invasive ventilation, sleep related respiratory disorders, interstitial lung diseases, pulmonary hypertension, bronchiectasis, pleural diseases, lung cancer and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Trivandrum under University of Kerala in the year 2000 -2005
- MD Pulmonary Medicine from Government Medical College, Kottayam, under Mahatma Gandhi University in the year 2008 -2011
- Fellowship - FIAMS (Fellow of the IMA Academy of Medical Specialities in Pulmonary Medicine)
- Assistant Surgeon -(from January 2007– August 2007)in Community Health Centre, Vengara, Malappuram
- Junior Resident – 3 years (June 2008 –July 2011) in department of Pulmonary Medicine at Govt. Medical College, Kottayam.
- Senior Resident (post MD)- 1 year (August 2011- August 2012) in department of Pulmonary Medicine at Govt. Medical College ,Calicut
- Consultant– (from September 2012) in Department of Pulmonary Medicine & Critical Care, Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut
- Study of the Relationship between Pre-Operative Pulmonary Function Tests and Post-Operative Pulmonary Complications. The findings based on this study were well acknowledged and accepted by the Pulmonary medicine faculties in Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. Published in PULMON (the Journal of Respiratory Sciences) Vol 13, Number 3 (Sep – Dec) 2011 ISSN 0973 – 3809
- 6 minute walk test in assessment and monitoring of COPD in comparison with Spirometry – A paper presented in ICS J.C Kothari young scientist award session- NAPCON 2009, National Conference of Indian chest society and National College of Chest physicians, Calicut.
- Prevalence and predictors of pulmonary artery hypertension in patients with systemic sclerosis – A paper presented in CHEST UPDATE 2010, endorsed by ACCP, 28th & 29th August 2010, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Study of the relationship between preoperative FEV1 and postoperative pulmonary complications in upper abdominal surgeries. - A poster presented in RESPICON 2011 Annual Conference of Academy of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, 21st & 22nd May 2011, Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Medical College, Calicut.
- 2nd prize in Inter College Quiz, South India Post graduate Pulmonology update 2010
- 3rd prize in poster presentation for junior residents in RESPICON 2011 Annual conference of Academy of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, 21st & 22nd May 2011, Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Medical College, Calicut
- 1st prize in WORLD ASTHMA DAY May 2009 Quiz conducted by Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Medical College, Kottayam
|Mon||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Tue||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Wed||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Thu||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Sat||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|