Dr. Kesavan has about 30 years of teaching and clinical experience in Govt.Medical Colleges of the state and also about 15 years teaching and clinical experience in various private medical colleges. He was former Professor and HOD of Trivandrum Medical College. He was also a postgraduate examiner in Radiology in Kerala University, Madras University and Madurai Kamaraj University.
- MBBS1970Kerala University
- MD(Radiodiagnosis)-1976-Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
Have been guiding post graduates in Radiology for their thesis work. Have also been co- guide for Internal Medicine and Pediatric post graduates.
Some of the subjects are listed below.
- Transvaginal sonography in Peri and postmenopausal bleeding.
- Ultrasonographic evaluation of scrotal lesions.
- CT scan imaging findings in sellar and suprasellar masses.
- A comparative study between the ratio of PI values of middle cerebral and umbilical artery V/S umbilical artery S/D ratio in prediction of fetal outcome.
Have presented many scientific papers in the state and national conferences of Radiology, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Critical Care and Pediatrics.
Have contributed a chapter on Imaging studies in "Clinical Medicine ( A textbook of Clinical Methods and Laboratory Investigations) Editor in chief: Prof. K. V. Krishnadas.